How can I download songs onto my ipod nano if my comuter has windows?

My computer has windows, so is there something I need to download on to my computer in order to burn songs onto my ipod nano

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Go to apple.com, download Itunes, and import your music into Itunes. Sometimes you need to reformat your Ipod so that it can be used on a PC rather than a Mac but it will tell you that once you plug your Ipod into your computer.

• 1 decade ago

as everyone else has stated, you simply go to windows website, download the free program " Itunes", answer the questions, and boom, there it is. It is simple to use (for example, I did it) and not too expensive. You can transfer your own cd's to the ipod for free, but to download music from Itunes, you must pay. Note, Ipod will not accept music from Yahoo;Napster etc. Prices are about the same (99 cents per song) and I found all the tunes I like.

• 4 years ago

receive iTunes for unfastened on the apple internet site. as quickly because it incredibly is put in pass your songs from domicile windows media participant onto it. it incredibly is going to ask you in case you pick for to transform the documents. click confident and it will convert all the music into the right ipod format. the subsequent time you plug on your ipod it incredibly is going to rapidly sync on itunes and pass your library to it.

• 1 decade ago

They have an ipod for windows computer. Well, tequnicly it's not an ipod ipod, if you know what I mean.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

It's easy if you have itunes for windows installed?

You can also use a usb cable to connect the two systems.

• 1 decade ago

Get Itunes from the apple website.

• Sir J
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Yes, you need Itunes for Windows

www.apple.com/itunes/

http://www.apple.com/support/ipod101/

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I would suggest you use iTunes ...I think its the only thing that will let you add it to a iPod

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes, download itune software inorder to burn songs on your iPod

---------------------------------

Best Deals on iPod, Camera, Gift items

http://www.123bestdeals.com/

• 1 decade ago

i tunes go to www.apple.com all you need to do is put in your e-mail address

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.