Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSkin Conditions · 1 decade ago

How to i get rid of black heads??

I need to know how to get rid of black heads without going to the store to buy the creams and stuff.

Favorite Answer

Hi, I actually read this really good article about natural tips for blackhead removal, you'll find more useful information there I'm sure, I did

http://www.carefair.com/Skincare/Natural_Tips_for_...

1

Source(s): I Cured My Acne - http://AcneAway.raiwi.com/?AboS
  • Nancy

You can buy lots of special face washes for blackheads but as I don't have them I can't say which ones are the best. I have a friend that has blackheads and they used tea tree nose strips, which they said were very good. Avon is also quite reliable so maybe you could look there for a deep pore cleanser. The best thing for other spots I've found is alcohol. Put a bit of maybe perfume or unscented alcohol on a tissue or cotton wool and dab it on, or you could just spray it straight on the skin.is alcohol. Finally, washing your face a lot probably won't help more than if you clean it twice a day; one when you first wake up, and then again before you go to bed for the night.

no need for products. there are easy ways to deal with black heads:

1. you can't pop a blackhead .blackheads are under the skin acne, meaning the dirt is deep in the pore and skin has already developed over the pore, to trap the dirt in.

treatments:

1. this is an old one that doesn't work all the time, but has no harm and its worth trying. take a piece of scotch tape or thick masking tape and "tape" it over the affected area. push it down hard and smooth it out. leave the tape on for about 5 minutes and then, this doesn't hurt at all actually, rip it off really fast. This takes the skin surface off the blackhead. After this, wash your face with whatever cleanser or just soap and hot water.

2. make a mask using hot milk, yogurt, flour. place it over the area and keep it on four about 15 minutes. wash it off with hot water. this works about 75% of the time and do it as many times as possible.

3. time. blackheads are hard to get rid of alone, but time takes care of things. make sure your skin is NEVER oily. you can accomplish this by dabbing on rubbing alchohol every day to dry out the skin.

hope i helped and good luck.

This actually works, but you have to buy. If you have a Sally's Beauty Store located around your house go there. If not just search on the internet for something like this. It is called a Blackhead Remover. Revlon makes them. I just went and got one and all mine are gone!!! I have like 100 and it took me like 5 minutes to do it. There is a little hole on the end and you put it over your blackhead then lightly pres down and it was come out. Cool Huh?

Source(s): Here is the product: http://www.sallybeauty.com/shop/4760/723754

This is the EASIEST & the BEST treatment you'll try!!

Rub a teaspoon of fine salt all over your face gently & wash off!! And you'll notice that your blackheads are gone (not completely but some of them must be gone) & your skin is smooth!!! You'll be amazed! Try it NOW!! Repeat this proccess twice/thrice a week!!

Follow with an egg white mask! Whip an egg white until frothy & slather it on your face. Wait until it dry & wash off with warm water. Then, a splash of cold water. But you don't have to do the egg white mask everytime you did the salt scrub. Once a month is enough but you must to do the salt scrub twice/thrice a week!

GOOD LUCK!!

• I disagree with Kendra. Popping blackheads might leave ugly scars. I suggest you use biore blackhead remover....which means you will have to go to the store.

Please don't try to dig them out it might cause scaring, hold your head over a bowl of boiling water with a towel over your head. it will open your pores, keep your face clean and exfoliate once a week.

Squeeze the area really hard it should come out. This is gross but I've seen people do it. Also wash your face.

I USUALLY WASH MY FACE ALOT IF I HAVE WHITE OR BLACK HEADS TO GET RID OF THEM THROUGHOUT THE DAY...USE CLEAN AND CLEAR..IT WORKS!