Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevision · 1 decade ago

Donald Trump on the Apprentice in its new location,?

I've noticed on TV that The Apprentice is gonna be taking place at a new beach resort place this time around. After seeing that commercial on TV (I guess the place is Beverly Hills given the song playing in the commercial), I was wondering if anybody thinks that Donald Trump himself being there, being around sex appeal, the nice-looking girls on the beach, if money weren't a factor as in if money didn't attract, does anybody think that Donald Trump himself if he wasn't married and he still kept that frown on his face he usually keeps when he says "You're fired", do you think he could still have success with those girls on the beach if he wanted to given is age, personailty, the way he's able to dress if he wants to and if how rich he is weren't a factor in attracting them?

and also, 1 other thing i'm wondering, whenever he says to the contestants "You're fired", did they receive any money on the show at all during the time they were there as if they were at a real job?

Favorite Answer

Whatever...the only thing he is interested in is Himself and how great he is...he'll make up for his low pay (50K) to advertize Himself and the properties he claims to own (financed) and will tell you they are The Best in the World. Those fool contestants get zero...so why do they do it? The are all Donald Wanna Bees. Sucked in by the Great Saleman of our time whose claim to fame is promoting Himself.

• obee

Rosie don't have began the feud. She has to suck the existence out of others careers to make her very own stay. the guy after me desires to awaken! Rosie is a verbal substitute instruct host, yet she many times takes issues out of context. Her open statements approximately DT weren't actual, every physique who has even been interpreting a newspaper or watched the instruct might understand by utilising now Barbara Walters corrected Rosie on the comments made yet in addition defended her interior the comparable sentence. Rosie has by no skill truly admitted incorrect doings on the air, Barbara does it for her. i like the certainty additionally that individuals think of DT desires Rosie, if so DT could have been the only to make the hollow statements. Rosie made relaxing of Trump, mocked his presence and puzzled his credit and means of transforming into the call approximately Tara. Trump instructed the actuality and stated as Rosie on her ignorant comments and threw in some issues that have been equivalent as what she has dealt in previous shows. If its a stunt, the two anybody is in charge, Trump in simple terms have been given in on the action. yet truly there are actually not any solid aspects simply by fact the freaking view is going the two techniques and in case you are able to no longer settle for that...your loopy. that's T.V.

The only thing attractive about The Donald is the fact that he is powerful (not that power would do it for me)

I believe everyone on every reality show receives some type of payment for the time that they are there...but I could be wrong.

The Apprentice is in Los Angeles this cycle. It's not actually on the beach. The losing team has to sleep in tents outdoors or somewheres wierd.

Don;t know about the money for the fired contestants.

But he is rich and that probably is his strongest attraction. It's just life, don't take it seriously. I'm not rich either.

I can't wait to watch it! But I don't think they get money for every week they stay!

Hopefully the new location will include a hairdresser, please Mr. Trump do something with your hair. It is dreadful

• Metal

The show is fake