Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsOther - Sports · 1 decade ago

UFC training?

I was wondering if u guys know any site that will cover some of the top competors routine. Thanks ^-^

lol thank for telling me to be more in depth teee

I would like an actual site

Favorite Answer

I would sign up to www.sherdog.com

get on the forum- go to the training section and thrash through the 1000s of post regarding cardio - technique - strength and power. You will find a whole host of tips and training that you need to be doing if you wanna be a Mixed Martial Artist.

Without going too deep, and if you wanna be serious - you need to be doin - a bot of Thai Boxing, alot of Bjj, some Wrestling some Judo, loads of HI cardio, bag work pad work grappling sparring, thai sparring and mma sparring.

Also on Sherdog is a whole host of other site that could be recommended - try these-

www.Ironlife.com

www.cagewarriors.com

www.lockflow.com

www.sherdog.com

Ps on these forums - use the search facilities to look for routines - if you dont someone will just say - use the search facility you idiot! - it happens alot!

yes?