how do i get to meadowlands sports complex from secaucus nj transit station?

Favorite Answer

When you exit Secaucus Junction there will be a line of taxis waiting to take you to either the Continental Airlines Arena, Giant's Stadium or the Meadowlands Racetrack. Fares range from $12 to $20.

If you are coming from New York, you could just take the bus from the Port Authority on 9th Ave & 42nd Street. It's cheaper, about $4 round trip. I believe the complex is in Zone 2. Take the 164 bus 2.5 hours before your event and wait 1 hour after your event ends for the bus.

Cab services in Secaucus cannot guarantee they will be able to pick you up after a game or concert. They quickly become scarce when the area hotels begin calling. The traffic is absolutely horrendous afterwards. I've was stuck in traffic once for about 1.5 hours and that was trying to get out of the parking lot.

If you are driving I wish you the best of luck. You should get to your event about 2 hours ahead of time just to find a parking spot. I went to see Disney on Ice and it took a good hour to get in and then park.

Source(s): Schedule for the 164 bus to Meadowlands Sports Complex: http://www.njtransit.com/pdf/bus/T1144.pdf