Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (Soccer)Other - Soccer · 1 decade ago

your views on the winker a.k.a ronaldo?

i personally think that he shows off too much and big headed and sore loser trying to get fouls from anywhere. but i admit he is a good footballer and has skill

Favorite Answer

He "cries" a lot. I mean, of course the man can do a lot of great things with the ball, but I think that he weeps a lot more, than he does any good for the game.

It's like whenever he falls or get tackled (or what the heck you call it), he'll complaine to the referee, and if the referee wont agree with him, he'll do something wacky with his arms while waterfalls are coming out of his eyes, and it looks absolutely ridiculous!

For example, when FC Copenhagen played against Manchester United (CL), and Marcus Allbäck scored one goal (it ended 1-0), and you were SO happy (if you were an FC Copenhagen fan!) and excited, that the "underdogs" had scored their first goal in Champions League ever! And then a few minutes later Cristiano Ronaldo scored a goal. Offside! I was seriously about to cry. But I was then laughing SO hard at Ronaldo's reaction, to the offside-part of the goal! It was at the end of the match, so United had no chance at all to, what do you call it? equalise?, let alone win.

But whenever his acting is any "good" he'll get a freaking penalty because little Cristiano was hurt SO bad. You know it's sad, that you get so focused on such things, that you can't focus on his game instead. But that's just my opinion.

He is maturing, if you notice the change from the previous season and now. I admit he does dive quite a bit but he has a presence that is unmistakably positive, especially for his team. He seems to always be helping and trying his best. He has good skill that gives him a clear advantage in the game. I think that he is a very good player and is still growing as one too.

I agree with Nicole F. But I gotta hand it to the dude, he knows his moves. Though he is pretty much a show off and looks like a f*a*g*g*o*t*y queer most of the time. Some people even thought he took steroids--haha! Can you believe that? With such a limp structure, how can anyone think he takes steroids? The dude is too small and too young for that! That's my personal opinion.

I believe he tries to do too much on his own and holds the ball too much. When you have Rooney and Saha up front its a matter of getting the ball to them.

He's a bit floppy with the pitch often times reaching up and grabbing his boot. I think the refs are on to him and won't be awarding him with fouls. He was diving because he was getting away with it. The EPL refs took longer to pick up on this. I watched him in the MU UEFA Group and the refs there weren't biting.

• Nancy

Giggs didn't have to deal with 3 potentially "career ending" injuries. Everyone gives him stick but not many players would have came back 3 times from reconstructive knee surgery. Best player who ever lived has hung up his boots today, makes me sad. EDIT - Yes Chelsea fan what the hell are you on about? He is player of the millenium.

when it comes to the game itself hes a world class player. in about a year or two he should be considered the best offensive player in the world, jus look at what hes doing right now. however he is a bit arrogant, and yes he is a diver be hes young and still learning.he has excellent dribbling skills, excellent pace and an excellent shot.

I agree with the other who anwsered at this question but he is too good and to sexy to be angry on him

C.RONALDO IS ONLY FAMOUS FOR DIVING AND I REALLY DONT KNOW WHY PEOPLE THINK HIS HANDSOME BECAUSE HE LOOKS LIKE A CROCODILE

I agree!!