Do you thin bush is Evil?

I think he is and he need to be punished very good until cry like a baby

Favorite Answer

Bush may not be evil, but he is very "mean- spirited"! He thinks that because he is a Republican, he is the moral conscience of the world. Republicans/ Conservatives think that for some reason they're better educated, much more wealthy, and therefore deserve to be in control. They tend to lump minorities, gay's, the Middle Class, and the poor together in one class of what they consider to be the "low-life people" that are dragging this Country down. They see Christianity not as a faith, but as a socio-political football, to use to their gain in whatever way that they see fit, mostly to blindside the native concerning their true unjust intentions toward the masses. They're mostly autocratic in their perspectives and methodology, with a very distinct dislike for true social, political, racial, and economic diversity, as they tend to feel that it doesn't allow them the elitist dominance that they feel that they deserve. For some reason they lack a true benevolence towards their fellow human beings( the overall mission of the gospel based on faith), so they cloak their hatered, envy, bigotry, and disingenuousness in a cloak of pseudo-morality with a misguided cause, to garner the support of the misinformed masses. They label opponents of their causes as unpatriotic, in an attempt to duck confrontation on issues that would divulge their irresponsibility, corruption, and indiscretion in their leadership. Although the right to express disagreement is as American as Apple Pie! Because of these kinds of views, they tend to lack the much needed abililty to bring people together with a since of unity, therefore their support by their constituency has begun to wane. So, don't lose heart because of their aggressiveness in subjecting you to their imposition. Things will change! It's inevitable...

Punished for what? This nation faced it's biggest crisis since Pearl Habor. While the CLINTON administation did NOTHING when Bin laden bombed the Word Trade Center in 1991, the USS COLE, the AMerican Embassey...Bush stepped up after Sept 11th. Maybe, MAYBE if Clinton did something the first three times freaking Bin laden bombed us- September 11th would have never happened!! Ever think of that? Bush point blank said in his speech after 9/22 this would not be an easy war, that it would be a long war- 8, 10 , 12 years and everyone was all for it- because they wanted justice. But now, people have forgotten. This country is use to instant gratification- and sometimes, SOMETIMES, things take time. They're doing the best they can... we all are.

I do not think he is evil just very hard headed and misguided by his need for revenge. He needs to realize we are not in the wild west anymore and the cowboys don't always win after a show down

I have to agree 100% with the answerer who calls himself the idealist. I think I could have done a pretty good job of answering this question...but when I read your answer, I knew I couldn't say it any better, so all I can do is say that I applaud you, and give you a thumbs up. You definitely deserve to be chosen as the best answer on this one.

Do I thin Bush?

I assume you mean do I *think* Bush is evil. If so, no, I simply think he's not very bright, and should have stuck to fiddling with the ranch.

• mitch

Voting booths are closed;We the people of the USA say he's in for better or until we veto him out. There will be only one final judge on judgement day.

Maybe not evil - but he is very stubborn.

• Shrink

If you live long enough, you will see evil and this isn't it.

No, he's not evil. But, thin people sure are.

Of course not. Don't be like the rest of the sheep out there and besmirch your president just because its fashionable. Grow up..