I like my friend. He won't say anything. How can I found out if he likes me?

he knows. Everyone says he likes me.

Favorite Answer

Well when i liked my friend i kinda felt an actuall connection or something that made me know that he likes me...do u have that kind of feeling? well maybe also becuase me nd my friend are soulmates thats what i think. so no matter what 2 hearts that love eachother will always connect. and u should start noticing the little things that he does, like does he look at u all the time? does he like talking to u ? if everyone says he does it might not be the case so try asking him he might be embaressed but w.e u do good luck!

Well, you could always just ask him, but in presonal experiences, why waste a good frienship over a petty break-up?

You need to think about whether or not you want him enough to throw away a good friendship and whether it is worth it.

No offense but you seem like you are in your teens, which is okay, because almost everyone has gone through this with a good friend. I did that once and it was like kissing my brother, so if I were you I would take the time to evaluate how much of a strong friendship you have and whether it is a "better as friends" situation.

Source(s): Personal Experiences

Sounds like he likes you. If everyone is saying it, it must be true.

Depends on how bold you are.

Just walk up to him and ask him or write him a note or send a couple of friends over to do the asking for you.

it'd be a little tricky since if he doesn't, you'll most likely feel embarrassed. But usually if other people can sense a person's feelings, it's probably on target. Ask him or hint of 'would you ever picture us together as a couple' kind of thing

Source(s): me

Well try to make a move on him...asking him won't necessarily get you a honest answer, it will get you the answer you want to hear but not the real one...so better try to "catch" him in private and see how he reacts if you make a move on him

hun, i know from personal experience that "everyone" isn`t him.

you have to get him to say "i like _ _ _ _ _" to actually find out.

what grade are you in? junior high? highschool?

well, i`m in the 8th gradee & ppl said this boy liked me,

& it turned out he didn`t. he actually pretty much hated me. ]=

yeah, it sucks but i got over it.

ask him! omgg. do it on the phonee. [=

thats what i didddd ! sooo cute.

hehe get his number from one of his friends,

but don`t do it all stalkerish.

just makee it cute :D

good luck !

Hi! Have your best friend go up and let him know! Good luck and Happy New Year!

You could start by straight out asking him.. Or just kinda flirt with him until he gives in and acts on it!

So you say your friends with him...

Just talk to him. Tell him that evryone says that he likes you and you were wondering if it was true or not.

it's called... "ask him." You ARE familiar with what a question is, aren't you? I mean, you just asked one on this website, didn't you? Why is this so hard? Am I missing something?