Can someone tell what is the most suitable age to start dating?

I am 18, and many guys have ask me out,and I refuse.For one,If I go out with one guy the other get jealous,and I care about not breaking their feelings.But am afraid to take the chance of dating now at my age. At the same time I feel I want to start dating but not sure if its a good thing to start.Please tell me what to do and be specific of not breaking a guys heart..afterall we all have feeling

Favorite Answer

I think it's all based on maturity. Some people may be abl to start dating at 14, while some should wait until they're 23. If you don't want to date, or don't feel comfortable dating then don't. But try to think of yourself before others when it comes to dating. I know it sounds mean but in the end, you will be happier.

Well I think that the best age to start dating is around 13 14 or 15. I know people in kindergarden who are dating but thats just play. So honestly if you are 18 thats a little late. Dating is a part of high school. You should really start as a freshman or in 8th grade. And to not break someones heart just go for the gold or the guy that you like the most. That is a hard thing to do but you have to do it someday. And for the guys who you didn't pick tell them the truth. That you didnt really feel a conection. Or something. Don't be too soft. Go for it!

Source(s): myjellybean.com ME

Only you know when a good time to start dating is... when you feel like maybe you want to start to settle down or when you have some time on your hands. As for hurting the guys feelings, it's going to happen no matter what. When somebody gets rejected it hurts. So wait for the right guy to start dating, but don't be rude to the guys you turned down.

Good Luck!

At 18 you are old enough to be already dating. If you like a guy and he asks you out.. go. Don't worry about the other guys feelings unless you have told them you like them. If you are only dating and not into a sexual relationship then no one should be jealous.

i cant believe you're 18 and havent started dating yet. you're not too young. many people get married at 18 (not a good idea, but people do it). just keep it casual at first, dont try to make just any guy you go on a date with your "boyfriend". take it slow. maybe try some group dates or douple dates to relieve some of the pressure.

Always be honest in your relationships. If you really like some one, tell them. If you don't then be honest about that as well. If you are not sure about dating yet but want to go out adn about do it in groups, its okay to wait for what you want. Don't worry about hurting someone else as long as you always behave with integrity and sincerity. Good luck.

from my experience I can tell that the first cut is the deepest so make an effort to be nice to everyone and have fun but don't get involved until you're sure it's going to last forever

Girl, you need to worry about how you feel, not some guy your not even with! date ten guys and do them all if you want, your entitled to explore. **** you only live once, and no one ever knows for how long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!