promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

where is the saying "God takes care of fools and babies" found in the Bible?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Same Chapter as "God helps those who help themselves..." Jim

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Be careful of what phrases people will repeat, as though they are of a religious text. Quite often they are only sayings that someone made up. For example 'cleanliness is next to godliness', isn't in the bible as so. But there are scriptures that alludes to such an idea.

I believe this to be true with the quote that you've offered also.

• 1 decade ago

Romans Chapter 2:20 Mentions fools and babes but this is referring to the Conditon of the obedient Gentiles and whether the Jewish teachers were doing the same things they were preaching against .

No where does it state what your question says.

• Sean
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Oh yeah, thats in the book the Roman Catholic Church removed in the 17th Century called Fools and Babies dont get a free ride

• Shelia1 year agoReport

What an ignorant comment. It was the Roman Catholics who compiled the complete Bible. The Church of England originally revised the Bible when it separated from the Roman Catholic Church.
      King James did it in 1604 https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/origins-of-the-king-james-bible-180956949/

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

It isn't there at all. I searched for it on my electronic Bible, and the search turned up ZERO. Of course, my version is NIV, New International Version.

• 1 decade ago

I do not believe its in there.

believe

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.