where is the saying "God takes care of fools and babies" found in the Bible?

Favorite Answer

Same Chapter as "God helps those who help themselves..." Jim

Be careful of what phrases people will repeat, as though they are of a religious text. Quite often they are only sayings that someone made up. For example 'cleanliness is next to godliness', isn't in the bible as so. But there are scriptures that alludes to such an idea.

I believe this to be true with the quote that you've offered also.

Romans Chapter 2:20 Mentions fools and babes but this is referring to the Conditon of the obedient Gentiles and whether the Jewish teachers were doing the same things they were preaching against .

No where does it state what your question says.

• Sean

Oh yeah, thats in the book the Roman Catholic Church removed in the 17th Century called Fools and Babies dont get a free ride

• Shelia1 year agoReport

What an ignorant comment. It was the Roman Catholics who compiled the complete Bible. The Church of England originally revised the Bible when it separated from the Roman Catholic Church.
      King James did it in 1604 https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/origins-of-the-king-james-bible-180956949/

It isn't there at all. I searched for it on my electronic Bible, and the search turned up ZERO. Of course, my version is NIV, New International Version.

I do not believe its in there.

believe