Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

I'm tempted to wish happy new year to a guy through sms, he's a frustrated potential friend with benefits

never became one because he wasn't what I needed at the time, someone with an enourmous heart to help me over my father's way to death. The thing is I never asked him to help me and he didn't know me for long, we had only met 3 times. the thing is I only want him as a friend

• ?
    Favorite Answer

if you only met him three times there's no loss if you neglect sending him that sms. if he is hoping for more, contacting his may only confuse him and it'd be a little weird to come out of the blue with:

hey, happy new year. thanks but no thanks on the fwb. good luck to you, friend.

i think of if u sat down and talked to you pal it would artwork, yet u ought to bear in mind intercourse adjustments each and every thing, it would desire to convey out thoughts in you that u didnt comprehend u had, or in him. So if u think of after speaking to him and u the two experience u can do it. choose for it, yet doing so does have the flair to ruin ur friendship. And dont bypass hoe it up at a bar the two ur extra helpful than that! if all else fails merely masturbate and shop ur needs for somebody whose relatively worth pleasing them with

So send him the sms. What harm will it do?

Source(s): Georges thoughts.