promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternet · 1 decade ago

when i watch online videos....they stop and start how can i correct this?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

u can not . its depens about the size off the file, ur internet connection speed and the speed of the web site.

so.. u should wait to load file .

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

It's called buffering and it's really annoying.

It happens when the online video needs to pause and download more before it continues playing.

You can:

* Get a faster (broadband) connection.

* Close down any online games, file sharing programs or anything that may be using your modem.

* Use a site like www.keepvid.com to download the video first before playing it back on your hard drive.

Your welcome. :D

• 1 decade ago

that's normal, they stop because of the so called streaming, it means that the video is downloaded on your hard drive little by little. so only the downloaded piece is played, then stop again when downloading is in progress...i may suggest that you first pause the online video you want to watch then when streaming is done, you can play it without interruption...

• 1 decade ago

Sounds like its your internet connection. If you have DSL or Cable modem you may need to call your provider to get a higher level/faster speed. If you are on dial up I don't really know if there is a fix for that.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

You might have low hard drive space or you might have a lot of cookies. You can clean your hard drive up by deleting un-nessasary files. You can delete cokkies by opening internet explorer, click on tools, click on internet options then click delete history, delete cookies. If that doesn't work, i'm sorry.

Source(s): Experianced it a lot
  • 1 decade ago

theyre probably still loading just pause the video until the whole video has buffered of loaded completely

• 1 decade ago

get a faster internet connection

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.