Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Used, abused and sadly, jealous...?

About a year and a half ago I met this guy at my job who was very cute and charming. He acted like he was so interested in me and we eventuslly had sex. Well the longer I worked at this job, the more and more I found out about him and how many other girls he slept with. For the next year, he strung me along and toyed with my feelings still pretending to be interested, but "not wanting a relationship". anyway now this new girl comes along who lives with her boyfriend and they have been flirting shamelessly for the past 2 months. I know she likes him and I think he likes her, but I am not sure if it is just an act. Not only that but she makes it a point to become acquainted and flirt with his friends and everybody seems to like her. I cant lie, but i think she is real cook and down to earth but she has a boyfriend. I feel pushed aside and to be honest I am a little jealous. My question is do u think he likes her, and what do I do about the situation? What type of guy do u think he is?

Favorite Answer

Sweetie, you were nothing more than a booty call. Sorry..........

• JustMe

He is a typical guy. Your clue that this would happen should have been the fact that its been 1 1/2 yrs and you guys still aren't a couple. Your letting him string you along and then your getting jealous. Why are you letting him do this to you ? Your supposed to string the guys along not the other way around.

He likes all the new hotties that walk in the door, your old news, just keep doing your job and forget everyone else. Its a job, not a party place to make friends. Now get back to work dammit!

• Louy

You sound like an easy goin person and this friend of yours enjoys flirting and its seems have no feelings towards you, I think you should think of talking to him about it try to know his feelings if he have any other wise just drop him...you'll get better

• You were just a girl on the side at the office until someone younger and sexier came along; he's a JERK!

Face it, you were just a piece of @ss to him!!!

Mr Happy

:o)