Need help please.?
1)Which substance in the duodenum mulsifies fats and hydrolysis fats?
2)Which structure in the xillus collects fats and carries it away?
3)Fat is a storage materials.State two other functions of fats in the body.
4)Which part of the kidney tubule does the dialysis membrane represents?
5)Why must the dialysis fluid be constantly replaced?
6)Blood protein does not passs through the dialysing membrane,but urea does.Explain why.
7)At what temperature should the dialysis fluid kept?
- PIPI BLv 41 decade agoFavorite Answer
2) The walls of the villus absorbs fat.
3) Insulation and backup energy.
4) The walls.
5) This question has 2 answers. Waste products are diffused into the dialysis fluid and if it is not constantly changed, the waste would enter the body. Another reason is that it contains mineral salts. If the body lacks mineral salts, the salt can be diffused back into the body.
6) Urea is smaller in size. The membrane is partially permeable.
7) Body temperature.Source(s): Secondary School Biology lesson.