straight hair?

I have somewhat frizzy hair and was wondering how I can straighten it?

I'd prefer not to use an iron. I know there are lotions, shampoos, etc. etc. but don't know anything about them. also, will using these cause me to lose hair, since that is a concern.

thanks!

Favorite Answer

Herbal Essences Pin Straight Shampoo and Conditioner, wash with both twice and use ALOT of conditioner, immediately comb/pick through and blow dry, do not towel dry! And, do not use a brush! To make sure you have low to no frizz, buy any cheap hair moisturizer at a local store.

Hi there..Yep, I am an expert. Either you can get a chemical treatment done, which is simply put 'a perm', but instead of using rollers in the hair, you would apply the solution to your hair and continue to comb through it for about 15 minutes..non-stop. and then be prepared to go and buy a very good treatment for your hair that you will use at least once a week. Go to a professional and they'll surely use something that's not too damaging. You should not lose any hair. I have done quite a few and they always turned out very nice. But I think it's important to warn the client ahead of time that there could be damage. Otherwise..go with the flat iron and use treatments as well once a week. No matter what you will be damaging your hair and will need treatments. Right now, if it's frizzy, my opinion would be to do the treatments anyways, and maybe you'd like your hair more if it was healthy. GOOD LUCK

• I have really thin hair and for the past several days, I have been using "Infusium 23". After I get out of the shower, I brush my hair and squirt some of the infusium in my hair, towel-dry, brush, and blow-dry. Then, I use a straightner and my hair is not only straight and friz-free, but healthy looking and soft.

Also, you can always ask a worker at a store for their opinion on friz control products. I'm sure they'll know what's best!

if you do not want to flat iron it at all, you will have to put in more work to get it really straight. use Matrix Sleek and Shine Shampoo Conditoner and smoothing cream. then blow your hair out straight with a round boar bristle brush. the shorter your hair the smaller the barrel of the brush,larger for longer hair. you may want to make an appointment for a blow out at a salon and watch them do it once to get the hang of it.

if you dont want to use an iron you should buy the herbal essences shampoo&conditioner for straight hair and a leave in conditioner for frizz and straight hair and maybe blow dry it, thats what I use and do and it works practically fine with me and I dont lose hair.

Maybe you could try calling Maury from the Maury show.

go to a salon and ask an expert.

go to the salon and they will do it