should i but a Nintendo Wii or a Ipod Video?

should i but a Nintendo Wii or a Ipod Video? I can't decide, and it's driving me crazy! lol someone please help me out in making my dicision

Favorite Answer

ipod video its way better

A Wii would be an awsome thing to buy. It's very, very rare right now and you can probably double your money selling it on e-bay, so if you can find a Wii, buy that and if you decide not to keep it, then sell it and use the profits to buy a Video i-Pod. But, since you won't find a Wii in stock anywhere for another month, buy an i-Pod.

The Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. You can get a Nintendo Wii at http://urlx.org/directtrack.com/aec4a and all you have to do is fill out the survey. I got my nephew a nintendo wii from that site and all i had to do was enter in my email address. If you really want one you should check out the site and get one from there.

its depends on what u want a video/music player u can walk around with or a sweet game system i have a wii and a ipod video the wii is a great system and is really cool but so is the ipod so it just depends on want u want

Wii... they are comming out with a new ipod in january

an FYI about iPods - their batteries run out after about 2 years and you'll have to send it away for it to be replaced...this is NOT something they tell you when buying it!

Source(s): I own an iPod

I-pod video.....Wii's arent as good as they advertise