what beaches allow woman to go topless?

my attractive female frind wants to go topless during spring break--but dosent want to get arrested---where can she go?

Favorite Answer

Any beach within New York State will allow girls to go topless...it's legal here! Although, it's a bit cold in NY for Spring Break...I'd suggest South Beach or Haulover Beach in Florida, Panama Cty Beach (also in Florida), South Padre Island in Texas...I've gone to Spring Break at all three places and been topless without a problem at all of them...even nudity is pretty OK on these beaches (Haulover is actuially a legal nude beach within walking distance of South Beach in Florida) during Spring Break as long as it doesn't get too rowdy...I've been nude on all of these beaches without a problem.

Have fun!

its legal in new york state to go topless but you will still be arrested for causing a disturbance. go topless and expect to go to jail.

In many parts of Canada is it is legal for women to be topless at many public pools and beaches.

I dont really know.... besides her backyard and some places in Europe, i've never really seen a topless beach before.

South Beach, Miami, USA and the beaches in Sydney, Australia

I vacationed in both cities and saw it for myself

A nude beach! try Sanfransico, California

• Scott

there are nudist websites that you can log onto to search or nudist camps etc...