where is the place you cant stand to be touched in>?

i hate being poked in the stomach

Favorite Answer

Unless I'm touching you, hands off!

What especially drives me crazy is the poking the shoulder for attention, especially if you know my name!

• micho

me too hate being poked in the stomach

The tip of my toes...I was paralyzed when I was a little girl but I was still able to feel the touch of the doctors poking my toes!! It hurt but couldn't move my feet, I feel like poking them now that they're old and say "do you feel that? do you feel that???

• meka g

I hate when people play with my belly button and i dont like being touched on the neck. And dont even think about salad tossing cause the *** is a no touch no entry zone.

Throat

I don't like being poked right under the ribs... it's ticklish and can hurt sometimes :(

Source(s): Me
  • Jack

Lots of people are saying "my eye" and I agree. I don't mind touching if it's from someone I allow to touch me.

I hate it when someone touches me on the feet. Some guys think ALL girls love a foot rub ~ STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!!

• My feet. For whatever reason being touched there makes me physically ill.

• shrek

I was about to say Elevator,

But jokes apart, I hate it when ppl pull my chubby cheeks, )and it depends who the toucher is, and what kind of a touch it is.)