promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Adobe Photoshop CS3 Beta?

I heared its a program that helps enhance pictures and edit them

I'm actually downloading it but it takes 7 hours , is it worth it ?

And do u have some Info about it

(please don't use complicated words i'm only 13 and english isnt my 1st language

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

get something smaller e.g. "xnview" or "irfanview" if you are new to picture editing.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

well actually if you are downloading it with a bit torrent program such as Utorrent it wont be corrupt so you are wrong and also i would wait for the full version to come out personally because the beta's are always going to have problems. you can get .torrent files off www.mininova.org and many other sites.

• 1 decade ago

IF you have a slow connection and its going to take 7 hours, it is not even worth trying to download. Because of the connection speed a file(s) will become corrupt and it will not even be able to install it. Trust me, i had a dial-up connection before and it was going to take 8 hours to download Adobe Photoshop CS2, i finally got it but it was corrupt and could not install.

• yes it is worth it but i wouldnt waste my time. why not? because since it is a beta and kind of trial version its only good for 2 days and you must have a valid photoshop cs2 serial number. for more information feel free to contact me at WATSON831@sbcglobal.net

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Photoshop is awesome....but it costs $600. How are you "downloading" it? And it shouldn't take that long...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No, this is the first I hear of it and I will check it out. Where are you (which country)?

You may want to check out CS2 which is 180MB in size.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.