Adobe Photoshop CS3 Beta?

I heared its a program that helps enhance pictures and edit them

I'm actually downloading it but it takes 7 hours , is it worth it ?

And do u have some Info about it

(please don't use complicated words i'm only 13 and english isnt my 1st language

Favorite Answer

get something smaller e.g. "xnview" or "irfanview" if you are new to picture editing.

well actually if you are downloading it with a bit torrent program such as Utorrent it wont be corrupt so you are wrong and also i would wait for the full version to come out personally because the beta's are always going to have problems. you can get .torrent files off www.mininova.org and many other sites.

IF you have a slow connection and its going to take 7 hours, it is not even worth trying to download. Because of the connection speed a file(s) will become corrupt and it will not even be able to install it. Trust me, i had a dial-up connection before and it was going to take 8 hours to download Adobe Photoshop CS2, i finally got it but it was corrupt and could not install.

• yes it is worth it but i wouldnt waste my time. why not? because since it is a beta and kind of trial version its only good for 2 days and you must have a valid photoshop cs2 serial number. for more information feel free to contact me at WATSON831@sbcglobal.net

Photoshop is awesome....but it costs $600. How are you "downloading" it? And it shouldn't take that long...

No, this is the first I hear of it and I will check it out. Where are you (which country)?

You may want to check out CS2 which is 180MB in size.