promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

What is a good but subtle cologne for men?

My husband is allergic to strong colognes, but wants to wear something (for me I think :) Any suggestions?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

My husband is also allergic to strong cologne, the only two he can truly wear without any reaction is Escape Calvin Klein and Cool Water David Davidoff, they are both very soft and subtle. They are truly mild especially Cool Water.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

Subtle Mens Cologne

• 1 decade ago

I like to wear subtle colognes too. I recently bough some Aqua Di Gio by Armani. The sales lady in the mens cologne section of Nordstroms helped me chose it. She was very knowledgeable regarding the characteristics of the different fragrances, so I'd definately suggest seeking the assistance of someone in the cologne section of a good department store.

• Jeff
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Keneth Cole

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Paris hilton for men perfume is super nice you will like it or Armani new scent smells good too and the lacoste scent is good also

• 1 decade ago

Only thing i ever use is Old Spice ive tried others but most women love the smell of it .

• mitch
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Think positive; It's only for you. British Sterling's O.K.

• 1 decade ago

Escape,by calvin klein.

Source(s): my wife is also allergic,to strong colognes,but,really loves the scent,of Escape,Good Luck.....
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.