What is a good but subtle cologne for men?

My husband is allergic to strong colognes, but wants to wear something (for me I think :) Any suggestions?

Favorite Answer

My husband is also allergic to strong cologne, the only two he can truly wear without any reaction is Escape Calvin Klein and Cool Water David Davidoff, they are both very soft and subtle. They are truly mild especially Cool Water.

Subtle Mens Cologne

I like to wear subtle colognes too. I recently bough some Aqua Di Gio by Armani. The sales lady in the mens cologne section of Nordstroms helped me chose it. She was very knowledgeable regarding the characteristics of the different fragrances, so I'd definately suggest seeking the assistance of someone in the cologne section of a good department store.

• Jeff

Keneth Cole

• Paris hilton for men perfume is super nice you will like it or Armani new scent smells good too and the lacoste scent is good also

Only thing i ever use is Old Spice ive tried others but most women love the smell of it .

• mitch

Think positive; It's only for you. British Sterling's O.K.

Escape,by calvin klein.

Source(s): my wife is also allergic,to strong colognes,but,really loves the scent,of Escape,Good Luck.....