Does anyone know where u can get ur high school transcripts? my friends has been out of school for 6/7 years.?

I would think that the school would have it, but it's been so long. He's been out of school since 2007 he is coming out of the army and he would like to get a decent job. He wants to get his high school transcripts, but has no idea where he can get them.

sorry everybody. I am so stupid. I meant 2000. I guess when i asked the question i was thinking of what to do for new years. sorry again.

Favorite Answer

Most high schools are on line now. Type in the school name and go to their contact page and send them an E-mail. Or you can call, or send snail mail.

He has been out for a while, if the school has digitized them, no problem. If not, it may take a while to do a physical search.

Some high schools are now charging a fee for locating and sending out school transcripts. Colleges and Universities have done this for quite a while now. Good luck I hope this helps.

Unless the school has said they don't have his transcripts, he should try there. They usually keep those things for awhile because many people return to school yeaars after graduating.

Plus, you'll never know until you try.

the school should have them, also most schools give you an unofficial transcript when you graduate. try calling the school first.

the school should have a copy of his transcript

• Jack

Call the school, they will have his records.

From the school, they should have all his academic information on file. They neer trash academic documents.