Why is Britney Spears still "the most searched celeb" online?

ONE WORD FOR ME: Blah!!!!

China doll, you should relax and not CARE so much about what I wrote too unless you wanna F Brit over there. Lol. It's just a random question, geez!

Favorite Answer

Because teenage boys love that she flashes her bits around and that they can see it for free on the internet.

There are SOOOO many ways to answer this question! First off, I do not have the obsession, same as you. Secondly, I'm thinking it's mostly guys trying to get pix of her not wearing underwear. Third, I worry about the little girls that are searching for her online, and how their own troubled lives will turn out!

Between this obsession with her, and the leader of our country, I'm inclined to believe the rumors that the world is going to hell in a handbasket!!!!

P.S. You forgot the other 2 blahs! ;}

I agree this woman is one of the most undignified creatures on the planet. The only reason she is #1 is because of her last press photo concerning getting out of a car.

The world would be better off without skanks like Britney.

She needs to grow up and care for her children instead of partying because of her poor little life she had with the just as annoying K-Fed. Who cares !!!!

Because she is one hot mess!

Let me list them:

Kevin Federline AKA Fed Ex

weight gain/weight loss

2 kids

WT

Showing her hooha to paparazzi

I do think she will make a come back, sadly a lot of people are waiting for it.

Because some people have too much time on their hands, so they waste it on concerning themselves with superficial dumbass celebrities who franky, I don't give a rat's behind about.

Shes jus crazy

The little school girl video gave her exposure that will last.

Source(s): just opinion

Because everybody wants to know about Britney's break-up and stuff like that.

Cause I think alot of people just want to seeif they can get another good look at her cuchie!