Johnny depp or orlando bloom?

Ok who is hotter?

Johnny depp

or

Orlando bloom

I so vote johnny I wish I could meat him.. He's not only hot but a really good actor. And i've seen like almost all his movies, I would die just to see him in person even if we were a mile apart.

Everyone who said Johnny Depp you guys are awsome...

Favorite Answer

Johnny Depp is a magnificent actor, There is no way you can compare him to anyone. he is just as good as Robert De Niro.

Johnny Depp...especially in Cry Baby

Well I am like you I would have to say Johnny Depp of course I would like to see him too! Orlando Bloom would definenately take a close second. I think Johnny's girlfriend/wife is a lucky lady to have such a hunk of a man!! I loved him when I saw him in the secret window and in the 9th gate. I have all his movies on my movie lists.

I would have to say Johnny Depp. Also because he's from the same state I am.

Johnny Depp all the way

to me i think it is a tie i like them both and Orlando bloom is just as good as johnny depp when it comes to acting

Source(s): lord of the rings secert window

No doubt about it, Johnny Depp is the hottest male on the planet right now. Its more than the obvious physical attraction. There is that certain "something" that we as women, just find irresistable. Hope you get to meet him in person someday, sweetie. And much closer than a mile.:)

Orlando Bloom, no question. Johnny Depp looks like he hasn't combed his hair, brushed his teeth, shaved or bathed in 5 years.

Eventhough Johnny has took a turn for the strange I have loved him since 21 Jump Street. Johnny Rules.

Peace

Well, when you look at Orlando Bloom, in real life he isn't that hot. And Johnny is old and married, but great acting. So Johnny.