You all have changed my life a little, thank you ok?

I really enjoy reading all what you have to say, and like to look and laugh at the little avatar characters while I read what you say and wonder if you actually look like that, or maybe wearing the sweaters and stuff lol.

You folks seem to be really honest, and have unbiased opinions, it's scary how many think like me. I just wanted to say thank you all, for you have really made me a happy guy when I come onto the site. Some have said I need to chill or need meds which I don't, but I forgive those people, they're only human I guess.

again, thanks for being pretty cool and have a safe new year. I hope 07 brings the world a little closer together because when it's all said and done, we're all in this together no matter color, or religion. Im talking too much now lol be safe

Favorite Answer

i feel the same way too.. reading people's answer opens my mind

• emrich

Yeah in approximately amn estimate a million or 2 years i in basic terms would go away this section & pass directly to a distinctive in basic terms abandoning my Wrestling section remarkable Contributor Badge as a faint memory of excellent circumstances. Edit: Sorry WQ: I see Goldberg goin to TNA with a 60% danger,and returning to the WWE with a 10% danger,yet returning to professional wrestling era an 8% danger.

• awww your a really great person too. Sometimes we forget to tell others how much we appreciate them. Being honest is a great way to be. I feel that too many play each other and or don't believe that they can be nice to each other

YOU just proved that people can be nice when they want to be.

your a great person for saying so.

have a great New Year

• 247

All the best to you in 2007. May peace, joy and God's blessings continue to be with you.

cool-sorry if I was one of the people to suggest meds=probably cause I need them.you seem pretty nice too happy new year

you are welcome and thank you back that is the sweetest message I have ever read on this site. Thank God for people like you. Have a happy new year

And same to you im sure you helped alot of people on here tooooooooooooo......May the new year bring you whatever you want and need.................

Your nice but kinda funny as well. your welcome and happy 2007

awww i feel so luved!!!!!!!!!!

are you dying?