i drive an audi A4 1.8T, I need to update it any ideas?

i actually want another Audi A4 but am not so sure about buying another 1.8t; I have read all kinds of reviews...anyone, any ideas?

Favorite Answer

Well the question is are you buying new or are you buying used. If you are buying new the A4's now come with a 2.0t and from personal experience those just rock. On the other hand if you were looking to go a a couple years older, the 1.8t is a tried and true platform that has been around for several years and is relatively predictable as far as what repairs it might need. Either are cheaply upgradeable if your hesitancy is from a lack of power and would like a little more from the engine without any problems by getting an APR chip. (www.goapr.com) You might be surprised if you get your car chipped you may decide to keep it.

Source(s): I drive an Audi TT with a 1.8t and an APR chip and have had it for right at two years now

try an S4, theyre just like a a4 but they have ALOT more horsepower.

s4