I am starting a financial planning business, I need a creative name suggestion to call it.?

Something sophisticated and catchy. A name that would make people say, I wonder what they do?

Favorite Answer

well.. for starters - how about something that doesn't have a damn masonic symbol in the logo.

bonus for putting a fish in the logo somewhere

as quickly as we are working with a customer who needs help picking a popularity for their new corporation, we attempt to think of of words and ideas linked with the customer's industry and brainstorm to get the concepts flowing. additionally, in the experience that your objective it to concentration on a close-by or close by marketplace, you additionally can comprise concepts that focus on some thing unique approximately your section's way of existence. as an occasion, a corporation in Louisiana ought to concentration on the section's French or Cajun way of existence and use that as a commencing element to generate concepts for a corporation call. additionally, as unusual because it sounds, each and every so often the dictionary could be a large source for bobbing up with a clean corporation call. as an occasion, the better up interior the alphabet, the extra helpful off you're whilst it comprises being indexed in a itemizing, internet website, e book, or the different source it is prepared alphabetically. So, commencing with the As and finding at words that would ring a bell with your objective audience is a huge thank you to get concepts flowing. each and every so often, the perfect names are a mixture of two words joined cleverly to create a clean be conscious (ie: Microsoft) it is unique on your small corporation. This additionally makes it much less stressful to trademark a popularity ought to you p.c. to attain this because of the fact the trademark place of work is constrained approximately letting human beings sign up a hallmark of difficulty-loose words. good success!

be task specific,and creative out of that,advertise a name,begin how you would sell it.

what you love about it,how you relate to it.

etc.

your a smart bloke,be creative,its your business

BrokersMakeYaBroker

If I tell ya what I think and you use it, do I get rights? LOL