Wouldn't it make sense that with the religion with the least amount of followers and popularity would be?

the right one?

dang typing faster than thinking....geesh.

Favorite Answer

Um… that doesn't make sense at all. Usually the smallest religious sects end up doing horrible things like drinking poison Kool-aid and wearing Nike sneakers so they can hop on a passing comet.

Not necessarily the least but definately the right one will not be one of the very largest. Jesus said that the road to life was narrow and few are the ones finding it but the Bible also tells that the survivors of Armegeddon will be more than any man can number. So, somewhere in between is where the true religion falls.

The answer to that is NO

Christ DIED for HIS CHURCH.

(not churches) divisions among the early followers came because people decided to add to what God wanted. ( Example: No where in the N.T. Worship of God are we told to use any Mechanical instruments. We are to sing, make melody in our HEARTS. We are ALL to do this not just a chosen few. ( no choirs)

The true Church of Christ only goes by the Bible which is God's inspired word.

He tells us how he wants us to worship him:

Hear the word ------Romans 10:17; Matthew 13:13-23

Believe the word----Hebrews 11:6 Mark 16:15,16

Repent of our sins--Luke 13:3, 5 ; Acts 17:30; Acts 3:19

Confess before men---Romans 10:9,10; Acts 8: 35-39

Immersed in Baptism--Romans 6: 1,2,3,4; Acts 2:38; Acts 22:16

As Christians, children of God, we now follow God's plan of worship Sing praises Ephesians 5:19; Colossians 3:16

Prayer Acts 2:42 ; Acts 12:5-15

Give of our means 1 Corinthians 16: 1,2; 2 Corinthians 8:1-12; 9:7

Lord's Supper 1 Corinthians 11:24,25, 28; Acts 2:42; Acts 20:7

Teaching (apostles doctrine which was taught to them through Christ) Acts 2:42; Acts 20:7; 2 John 9;

Every first day of the week this is how GOD HIMSELF tells us through his WORD that we are to worship him.

Christian in PA

No, that really makes no sense at all. That would be like saying I am the best person because no one likes me or wants to be with me.

What is the "right" religion anyway? Would that not be completely subjective to what the person claiming their religion was right feels and believes.

I am a Christian, so would it make sense for me to think that since a completely different world belief is the right one because its not large or popular? No, I would not be a Christian if I did not believe it was the right faith.

Your question is like trying to define truth with falsehoods.

MGlory

Christianity is possibly the laziest faith. i do no longer understand for beneficial, yet Rastafarianism could desire to be lazier if it truly is actual that the only prepare Rastafarians persist with is smoking marijuana. besides the undeniable fact that it has hassle with the regulation in many countries.

Religion is only a political front to self righteousness and bigotry

The true religion is what you have in your physical self and your action in life.

Judaism is a tiny fraction compared to the world's religions> the jews are god's chosen people

• angk

I think if there is a right one, it's likely one that doesn't at all claim to be the right one.

I have one in mind, and actually not one which I really practice, but I'll be good... ;)

NO

Ask Jim Jones.

• Kithy

I think the one's closest to "enlightenment" don't follow Religion at all. But that's just me.