Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Was this a vision?

I took a large quantity of Lysergic acid Dythalimde after fasting for three days (see I'm broke and can't afford food). After about twenty minutes Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, and Thomas Paine came into my room and told me they had a message for me to take to the world. They wanted me to spread the truth of Atheism by going door to door like the Jehovah's Witness'. They told me this was a message of peace, but should I meet resistance to make sure I brought my gun. What do you think?

Skrozdm: I noticed the mispelling after I posted it. Thanks for pointing it out though.

Favorite Answer

Christianity is unique in that it has no provision for its adherents to engage in warfare. Those ostensible "Christians" who do so ignore the Scriptures and the teachings and example of Jesus Christ himself.

(Matthew 26:52) Jesus said to him: “Return your sword to its place, for all those who take the sword will perish by the sword

(Isaiah 2:4) They will have to beat their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning shears. Nation will not lift up sword against nation, neither will they learn war anymore.

(2 Corinthians 10:3-4) We do not wage warfare according to what we are in the flesh. For the weapons of our warfare are not fleshly

(Luke 6:27-29) I [Jesus] say to you who are listening, Continue to love your enemies, to do good to those hating you, to bless those cursing you, to pray for those who are insulting you. To him that strikes you on the one cheek, offer the other also

Learn more:

http://watchtower.org/e/20020408/article_01.htm

http://watchtower.org/library/t15/peaceful.htm

This was a hallucination, or you are making it up.

Why would they want you to spread the word of atheism if they were coming to you from beyond the grave?

If they believe in atheism, they must believe it to be true. Post-mortem activity would disprove atheism.

I am an atheist myself and don't believe in life after death. However, your "vision" is a contradiction.

• IF you look at history of visions (im talking religious visions here) youll find that all who had them doubted the vision and were extremely frightened by the vision. Those who do not doubt the vision and are not afraid do not have a valid vision/message.

Well Jesus saw Moses and them after starving himself in the desert for 40 days and people think that hallucination is ok so I guess your LSD induced hallucination must be true as well.

• Sean

Yes, take a gun, and stop spending 20 dollars a hit and you'll have enought to eat on

Go with it, after being shot dead because of the "make my day law" , you will know for sure.

Where did you get acid? It's been drier than a witches **** in these parts...

a vision, maybe - but not drug induced, it's spelled "diethylamide"

no prob - i'm not trying to be a smart a**

I think you need to throw your bong out.

NO,

REPORTED