promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Nearby my house there are future plans to build adult community, how does that affect future prices ?

I bought house two years ago. And all over the major road near to my house there are adult communities and there are future plans to build around it. Overall the housing market in our area had been "good" though..( not recently... but as far as I can predict/hope it would not be a major "crash" in this downturn ).

How Does this affect future house values ?

How Does this affect if I want to sell my house in future ?

I am not living in adult community ( very small section of the area which does not have adult houses ).

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I wouldn't worry. You would think adult community is more desirable then, projects with a million low income kids. Your lucky.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

This should be a price raising feature when completed. It should cut down on rowdy youngsters in the area, as well,as limit the future hassles of additional offspring. The new area should be free of idiots that feel the need to blast their car audio beyond the point of stupidity, and be a buffer between you and the next neighborhood that gets built on the other side. This is a time to celebrate. The 'older' community will most likely be better kept and maintained. this will also increase the value of surrounding areas. I wish that I had moved in to such an area. The stinkin' locals can't keep their "music" to themselves.

• 1 decade ago

wait and see....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.