Where do I buy a hookah in San Francisco?

Anybody know of a place where I can buy a large sized, nice looking hookah in San Fran? I will be staying near the financial district - so anything close by would be my best option. Anybody seen any shops where they might have a variety of hookahs to choose from? Any help would be much appreciated.

Favorite Answer

Haight Street's going to be your best shot for good head shops. Lots of places and choices there. You can either take the 7 Haight MUNI bus right there or take the N Judah Metro and walk a few blocks.

there is yet another place on placed up at Hyde that sells them, as nicely as various places on Polk St as nicely. loads of them on Haight, various downtown, a pair on Divisadero at Grove St.... throughout. once you're into dope smoking however you ought to get a tumbler bong, no longer a hookah.

Smoke shops usually carry them... If not find yourself a head shop they must have some left over on Height & Ashbury?

Ebay has some nice ones too. I collect smoking memoribilia and have seen them in my travels looking for antique Opium Pipes and pillows.

the best place to find a hookah is in a brothel