How can I ask my parents for a Myspace Account?

I am afraid to ask them in case they get mad at me, or they accuse my friends of putting me up to it.

Favorite Answer

explain to them that its for networking with old friends... and tell them that you'll make your profile private so only your friends will see. And say that it is only dangerous if you go about talking to randoms about where you live etc. and that you;re mature enough to know the dangers of that.

it's not a big deal really myspace is overrated yea it's good to keep in touch with old friends but actually kinda boring ok get one if you want but don't be all addicted and be on all day! lol ok about your parents i acctually din't tell mine and we are all smart enough to not go aroud giving out our address and phone #'s and what not tell them you can put your profile on private and that way only your friends can see it and that you wont add any1 older than you or that you don't know...or just dont tell them wells bye hope this helped!

If you do end up getting a Myspace, do us all a favor and don't give your address out to anyone you don't know. OR agree to meet someone at the mall or whatever.

Because the stupid people who do that give Myspace a bad name.

• tz

do them a favor and don't get a my space. trust me it is dangerous. bad idea. parents will say no and if i where u i would listen to them. then raised u and when u talk to them, do what they say cause they know best. try to have fun doing something else. good luck!

just make one in a friends house then lookin it when ur alone

• tell them your gonna use it to pick up older guys..like ME!

acually, i just never told them.