promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Matt asked in SportsOther - Sports · 1 decade ago

should i get a electronic hopper for my paintball gun?

i have a tippmann custom pro.

it came with a normal hopper.

im about to get a response trigger. so i was wondering if a electronic hopper would be good to get.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Not with your regular trigger... But with a response you need one... the gravity feeds only feed 5 BPS.

Source(s): Xpsl Fresno Invasion
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

YES definetly. Especialy if you get a response trigger. A hopper that is really good is a view loader evolution 3. They dont make the evolution 2 anymore though. Another great hopper is a halo. The evolution and halo are about the same price. I have a Evolution 3 and I have an ion. My brother has a 98 custom and has a response trigger it shoots about 13-15 balls per second with it. Hope this helps.

P.S. The resonse trigger has a sweet spot which will allow you to have full auto. Pull the trigger real fast then hold then u should have full auto when u release it stops.

• 1 decade ago

you could get a electric hopper but you probably don't need an expensive one the high end hoppers like a halo are made for guns that shoot at high rates. high enough that balls need to be pushed into the gun. your 98 with a responce trigger will shoot fast but a 30-40 dollar hopper will due you.

• I'd have to say don't get one. If you do, just go with the old school revolution loaders though. The ones with the hard shell and are old as hell :P. Those things work great, last a pretty long time, are inexpensive, and are easy to maintain.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

if it was me i wouldn't because if your playing near water and you fall your Hooper wont work,i mean it wont show how many paint balls you have.in the end it comes down to if you want one or not.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.