I think Im atracted to my boyfriends ex girlfriend?

My boyfriend dated his Ex for 1 1/2 on and off. That was in 2000. We all went to school together. Him and I have been together for 3 years now. And I think Im attracted to her?..I dont let him know i talk to her b/c he doesnt like that of course. And I know it sounds bad, but we talk all the time, just about stuff in General. We hang out and everything. I have tons of pics of her that she has sent me and I look at them ALL the time. So Im wondering If i am infatuated with her. Or just trying to find out what he liked in her? Because I mean she's pretty, shes okay but shes got alot of acne on her face, and stuff. So I dont know what to think about it all. Like Ive dyed my hair and cut it like hers cuz I thought her hair was cute. Ive bought the same shirts as her cuz I thought they were cute and wanted them cuz she had them. So i dunno i know that there is something werid about it all but Im not sure?? give me a few ideas of what you guys think...

• Favorite Answer

You want to be with her. Have you ever done girl on girl before or is this a new feeling? Get with her first and then surprise him with a threesome with both of you. This will solve your problems with both of them.

It sounds like you two are just very close friends. I think you might envy her in a way because she did date your boyfriend before you and that might explain why you stare at her pictures. You may have a slight infatuation with her and thats ok too, just be careful because those can be tricky waters when you are unsure of what they feel for you. Enjoy your great friendship with her and if you think you may want to do more with her, then all 3 of you should get together and talk about it. Cn see yourself having a sexual relationship with her? If you can picture it, you might be bi-sexual. If you can't picture it, it is probably more of sisterly love. Do you have any siblings? Either way, it sounds like you have a good friend, so enjoy it, they aren't easy to find...thats what i have to say..remember it..

It wont matter if she's not attracted to you. Mor einformation needed, like are you attracted to other girls? When did it start, before or after you and your boyfriend got together?

i'm not a guy but i think that you are jus trying to find out what he liked in her an so you are jus trying to be some what like her so that he finds you attractive like he found her attractive.. so try an jus be your self an stop hanging out with her bc i my opinion he might jus go back to his ex cuz you remind him of her. So be care ful on wat you do...

unquestionably-you could no longer be in contact. stay out of it, this is the guy and the lady he had unprotected intercourse with's issue. At sixteen and 17 they are old and mature adequate to look after a youngster-i've got considered it finished. unquestionably, why are you no longer disenchanted with your boyfriend? If he had unprotected intercourse understanding that there is a threat of being pregnant he for sure enjoyed her/felt for her adequate to realize he ought to ought to be together with her the the remainder of his existence. 2 months in the past isn't that for the time of the past, i'm bowled over how briskly he moved on. EDIT: that thoroughly sucks which you 2 dated for see you later and then this got here approximately. i could be so disenchanted with him. Now-please do no longer take this in a foul way in any respect, yet i'm unquestionably 21 weeks pregnant and not with the father. we are the two 18 and pre-med and it replaced into planned (we've been collectively on the time.) He left 2 months into the being pregnant. If he have been to have a girl buddy, at every time in my youngster's existence-I incredibly does no longer enable her enhance mine and his new child. yet you're maximum concepts-blowing-he does not have a decision if he needs to pay new child help or no longer, AND based the place you all stay, like in Wisconsin, i be attentive to on condition that i'm having the toddler on Badgercare (unfastened coverage) i be attentive to the dad has to pay back 0.5 of what the toddler expenditures medically. i could help him hit upon a job-yet do no longer help him pay something, with the aid of fact in case you 2 finally end up no longer collectively, you could have wasted money. i'm hoping each and every thing works out, in line with possibility nonetheless if all 3 of you ought to pass to the scientific expert's collectively and you sit down out in the waiting room whilst the two one in each and every of them pass in. i could enable that to ensue if he replaced into with somebody else yet no longer lots greater. If she is pregnant-i'm hoping that he or maybe the two one in each and every of you a minimum of attempt to help her. have confidence me, i be attentive to ways difficult this is to be on my own and pregnant. whilst he found out we've been having a splash lady it replaced into the main astonishing factor-he's extremely excited.

You need professional help.

This is too reminiscent of that movie 'Single White Female'....

Source(s): Yikes!!!!

This is messed up. You really need to seek professional help.

u r becoming a lesbian. seek professional help. i don't mean no harm.

A threesome can answer all your questions bether than me.

that's fu*ked up.