Why did my answer get deleted?

I answered the question, "Is miley cyrus's mom dead?" by saying,

"No, shes not dead. I was talking to her on her fanclub site and she said her mams not dead." Yahoo! said this was offencive. Why? I think that was a decent answer.

• huggz
    Favorite Answer

Who knows!! Some of the violation calls are very dodgy. I have responded to the violations I have had and never got a reply...until today. A mail I sent them at leat a month ago setting out why I deemed the violation unfair. Todays e mail told me they could not enter into discussions about individual offences...so why bother giving the right to reply then!

They make me mad sometimes! lol;

You can ask this of the Yahoo Answers team by going to the Forum ("Let us know what you think" link, or at the top right of the screen).

They have a thread for questioning removals.

They will either explain what you did wrong (seems a legit answer to me), or reverse their decision.

What did the violation report say? There is a very good chance that a troll filed a bogus report

Gee i got my answer just removed too.They must really have a snob working the key's this week.I made two questions and one comment in an answer and they said it was'nt a question or answer.What happen to unlimited comments?Life hell.

• St N

Equally possible is that someone accidentally or on purpose flagged your answer for report and in the reason options provided chose offensive. Who knows.

I bet someone tattled on you for no apparent reason. Your answer is not violating the terms of the Community Guidelines.

I don't know did they tell you which offence they got you on? Maybe they thought it wasn't a real/true answer, since they didn't believe you. I'm sorry it happened.

maybe they took it the wrong way although i don't see how they could

we didnt delete your question, yahoo did. if they cant answer your question...why exactly do you expect us to answer it for them?