how many of you in the usa watch Eastenders?

and if you do how far are you behind uk?

• jazzy
    Favorite Answer

I watch it on paper view and we are 2 weeks behind thats not bad, i know that cuz i read it online.....i know im sad but im addicted i watched it ever since it started.

sure, i'm useful they do and that i do bear in mind seeing somebody say that they seem to be a techniques in the back of, so what we would be seeing now, will on no account be considered with the aid of them for a good few years. i'm unsure in the event that they get it on a channel or what yet I even have considered many followers out of the united kingdom having to observe episodes on Youtube. We do get some soaps from different international places like homestead and away and Neighbours so i do no longer see why they does no longer get Eastenders, Hollyoaks, Corrie etc over there.

Me, me, me! I love it! We're watching the fall of 2001. I know. Pretty pathetic. Gary and Lynn haven't gotten married yet. Phil and Sharon just recently got together. But I know some of the major plot points that are coming up.

I watch it using a download service. I also get Dr. Who, Touch of Frost, Torchwood, and a few others. I think on TV we're a year behind.

The only problem I have is understanding a lot of the rhyming slang.

i dont