What kind of rash is this?

My sister has started to get a rash. Its bad. its on the back of her leg from her knee to the middle of her calf. And its also on her arm, the back of her arm , from her elbow to her wrist. It isnt heat rash- we know that. She thinks she might have got it from when she went swimming- maybe she touched something or got a allergic reaction to something. Got any ideas on what it is? or someway to make it go away- we tried some cream.

Its like medium size bumps- trhey arent tiny but they arent huge.

2 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    take her to the doctor!!!!! i dont know what she has but untill someone gives you a serious answer things might get worst!

  • 1 decade ago

    go to the doctor and have it check out, it might be from a jellyfish or something, is better to get it check even if is nothing

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.