promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

First Time in New York !?

I'm a teenage girl and i'm visiting New york with my parents and my big brother from the 29th - 4th! We'll be staying in Manhatten (7th Ave. 51st) Do you guys have any tips for me? Also, where is TRL taped and when, usually? We also want to go to Times square for New Years Eve, any tips for a family like mine?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

MTV is in Times square,,,just go walk around the city is great....go sight seeing...

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

"Total Request Live (1550 Broadway, bet. 44th and 45th Sts., 212/258-8000) -- Young visitors gather at 3:30pm weekdays outside MTV's studios hoping to catch a glimpse of heartthrob Total Request Live host Carson Daly. Although part of the studio faces the street, it's on the second floor, so street-level fans can't see too much. Young adults between the ages of 18 and 24 who want to be part of the studio audience can call the TRL audience hotline at 212/398-8549 or try for standby tickets starting at 2pm by lining up at 44th St. and Broadway."

This is in Times Square. Here's a map: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=1550+broad...

Times square on New Year's Eve will be very crowded. You have to show up hours ahead of time to be able to get in, so if you do plan on going, get there early. Here's more info that you will find useful: http://www.timessquarenyc.org/nye/nye_faq.html

By the way, it's spelled 'Manhattan' (an 'a', not an 'e').

• 1 decade ago

silly but why tell all the creeps in the world where you are going to be? second time square is overrated for new years way too crowded no bathrooms and its cold. find a restaurant near you please good luck with no reservations by now and stay there.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.