ex bf comes back?

just out of curiosity, do ex bfs usually come back? what if you two were together for 3years... what are the chances that they will show up again?

Favorite Answer

sounds like somebody misses somebody else.... forget him, move on...

depends on how you guys end things, if it was a fight and broke up in the heat of the moment he might regret it, but if it's because of other reason, then again, it'll be him who makes decision... give him some space.. let him clear his head and he'll eventually realize what he really wants,

I know you're hurting a lot, so bare with this pain, let yourself feel the pain, it's better this way, you'll learn , you'll grow, and it will get better!

try to move on in a mean while, (eventhough you don't want to), if he come back he comes back..

good luck , and happy new year

Yes sometimes they do... speaking from personal experience... If he is /was the right guy for you, your paths will meet again. So no worries, what you need to be doing is focusing on where you 2 went wrong and how not to have that happen again. So when he does come back, you will have grown leaps and bounds

Some do come back. Its a matter of chance or circumstance. Or else, the loser came to realize it was you he truly loved. Or else, he just wants to have sex with you or just a fling.

Whatever the reasons why he came back, you must weigh them. Especially if he was the one who dumped you in the past relationship and he came back, its such an...ooopppss! It's like buying and using a garment from a store and then had a change of mind and returns it back. Something like that...?

It depends on you if you have to get back with him.

• emrich

My ex went on a million date with a million woman then like 2 dates with yet another woman... He stored saying he continuously ended up evaluating them to me and all he concept approximately replaced into me. however, I informed him we does no longer get decrease back mutually till after he had a minimum of long previous on a date or 2 with different women people by using fact i did no longer choose for him "settling" for me. long, complicated tale. Lol.

my ex husband still wants to come back to me after 4 years ago we divorced, i have been a relationship with another man now for 5 yrs and he still don't change. he will never change he is your ex for a reason, also he probably just wants a piece of A ss. trust me.

Source(s): 2 husbands, 3 kids , experience.

Mine came back and we only dated 4 like 5 or 6 months. but things werent the same afterwards and they will nvr b again

i think that wen you date some one for that long it might be possible that he would come back. I kno bc i dated a guy for 2year an 8months an he came back after 2months of not dating an his excuse was i wanted to see who you was dating.. so yea its possible he might come back if he wants to get back together cuz he might still love you... but hey anything is possible...

why would you want a EX to come back,there was problems with your relationship thats why hes a Ex. Keep him a ex,wouldnt want you to go through more heartache

depends on how deep is his love to u. most boy will fear tat u will reject him like me being rejected by my ex gf after our break up of 1 1/2 years. i dono wat to do. hope ur bf will come bak to u and go thru a happy life again

most of the time we do go back but there has to be a reason to go back.