am i pregnant or jst early signs of af?

this is my ovulation calendar MONTH 1:

12/01/06 - First day of your cycle

12/14/06 - A little bit fertile

12/15/06 - Fertile

12/16/06 - VERY fertile

12/17/06 - Time to ovulate

12/27/06 - A home pregnancy test may work now.

12/31/06 - End of cycle

1/03/07 - No period? Maybe you're pregnant!

9/07/07 - If you are, this is your approximate due date.

i took a test on the 26th which was neg was it took soon.. i had crams yesterday and no period and i have tender boobs.. i have had 2 other pregnancy someone plesa answer my qustions

Favorite Answer

Are you sure you ovulated on 12/17 or is this the "normal" time that most women ovulate? Are you charting your fertility signs?

If this is when you actually ovulated, then you may just need to wait a couple more days for the pg hormone to build up in your body.

Or, you may not have ovulated when "most" women normally do. My cycles are way off and I don't ovulated until much later in my cycle.

Good luck and you'll know one way or the other soon!

I am one day ahead of you. I started my cycle on 11/30/06. I am due for my period today, but I haven't gotten it yet. I had a negative HPT this AM. So, I'm hoping I just took the test too early as well. Also, I've been having odd feeling cramps just on my left side for the past couple days. I'm not sure if this is implantation or not. Well, good luck to you!

on the acceptable of the day, it is your decision and anybody can do is recent their opinion and revel in in this downside. for my section, i would not abort as i do no longer see Down's syndrome as a severe adequate disability to justify it. in another 2 weeks, your toddler is conceivable and stands a properly hazard of survival exterior of the womb. numerous little ones have survived in neonatal in intensity care fashions from 22 weeks gestation onwards. whilst there are some wellness problems lower back and lower back regarding the syndrome, diverse Downs little ones stay fairly happy lives. i've got pointed out various in my existence and that i'm able to truly say that they've been lots happier than a number of the unaffected little ones I understand. in addition they are very loving. My mum knows a Downs woman in her previous due Nineteen Twenties who's truly an actress and has her very own place of abode. i might recommend you communicate to a counsellor till now than doing regardless of drastic as they are independent and could recent some fairly properly advice. besides to this, you may go and see your physician and come across out what taking solid care of somewhat one with Downs truly consists of. on the acceptable of the day, that's besides the certainty that your toddler. Abortion isn't something to be taken calmly and could purpose you eternal psychological injury. in case you're making a variety to hold along with your being pregnant, no be counted if that's intricate or now no longer, you will adjust to having somewhat one that demands truly greater care. I desire you administration to reach a variety which you're happy with and desire you all the effective for the long term.

• Velken

When my periods went screwy, my doctor thinks it was because I didn't ovulate that month. I had alot of pregnancy symptoms, so it was hard to hear it was all in my head. As hard as it is, sometimes the best thing is to just wait and see.

if no period in another 2 days take another test but make sure it is ur morning pee bacause it contains the highest amout of hgc

depend on what kind of test u did....... First response tests would work now try that kind... GOOd Luck