Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Dining OutFast Food · 1 decade ago

Grilled Chicken Mcdonalds Snackwrap Nutrition info?

I am on a diet and just ate a snack wrap with grilled chicken from micky d's and their website doesnt offer the nutrition info for the GRILLED snackwrap just the crispy. I cant believe I am even asking this. If you happen to know how many calories let me know.

As I stated in my question the info for this particular GRILLED item is not on their website so please dont direct me to the website.

Favorite Answer

i like your email name msg me some time (or i.m.) lol

We don't even have that information in the stores yet. It's so new we aren't even advertising it yet in Ohio even though it is in our computer system. I'm not sure if this will work because I haven't been to the McDonald's website but you could try adding and subtracting. What normally comes in a wrap is a strip, if they give the info for a plain strip subtract that from the wrap. Same thing with a plain piece of grilled chicken and then add the two together. It's the only thing I can think of to help. But what really makes the wrap fattening is the ranch sauce, and the cheese is pretty greasy.

A better alternative would be to get it without sauce or cheese and just ask for a side of honey mustard sauce. I think it's better that way anyways. Good Luck

• Linda

I am sure that the salad itself is very healthy when it is fresh. Just be careful when you add all of the other stuff like the croutons and the dressings. Unfortunately they taste the best but the add way too many calories.

run a search engine, and go to their website. It will be on there.

just do a "fast food calory counter" on google.

unhealthy and lots of fat