Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsOther - Pets · 1 decade ago

Any ideas of how I could talk to animals?

I really want to talk to animals. its more than anythings that i want in the whole world. Anybody know a Jane Goodall?

Favorite Answer

I don't know a Jane Goodall, but you might start taking some anthropology classes and go from there. I don't believe Jane spoke to the animals as much as she and they understood one another. Jane spent a lot of time out in the field with just the animals studying their behavior.

Maybe you should try concentrating on one particular type of animal, something like the dog whisperer. You need to be cautious and study the animal behavior before trying to talk to animals, it could be dangerous. Watch the Animal Planet network on television and get some ideas. There are several folks who claim to be able to talk to animals on that network.

Animals are smarter than some people give them credit for. It is not hard to get them to understand a few simple words or phrases that we use. Now if you mean sitting there in full conversation with them, then it will provably be alot of you talking and alot of them looking at you like you are crazy. The Lord made us to be over the animals not equal with them.

Try using your mouth. That is how most people talk to animals, though hand signals work pretty well, too. ;-)

talk or communicate??...there is a difference, talking probably wont work

NO! Its not wild ton berry

rape them