My heart beats so fast at night I can't sleep at all, I keep collapsing and passing out almost constantly?

I can't leave my house anymore, I'm 19 years old, my heart beats at least 200bpm at night, I'm not nervous or worried about anything, I saw my cardiologist yesterday

Favorite Answer

You've already been to your doctor. If you're still having this problem you need call your doctor and get yourself to the emergency room rather than asking about your problem here. Noone here can give you the help you need.

Call you cardiologist and tell him/her that it is still happening. I hope they are going to run some test. This is not normal for anyone much less a 19 year old.

And? What did your cardiologist say? You may have an overactive thyroid. You did the best thing, you saw your doc. If they haven't called yet, relax. If they don't call by tomorrow, call and demand some information.

Have her pass to the scientific expert to be certain there's no underlying reason for the issues, to fret approximately. If the scientific expert does not locate something, then get the e book referred to as, "Going against the Grain". this is an extremely good e book describing the techniques that wheat and another grains can impact us. It helped my husband. She could have a sensitivity to wheat, and the beer could make it worse, with the aid of fact this is made up of grain. The e book referred to as, "Heal Your Headache", ought to be of use, yet i could first attempt the different one.

• 520

That happen to my granddaughter she is only 13yrs old, she had a small hole in her vaul to her heart, ( heart beating fast when sitting, headache, )

AND WHAT DID YOUR CARDIOLOGIST SAY???

IF WHAT YOU SAY IS TRUE, YOU SHOULD BE

IN HOSPITAL NOT ON LINE,.............................