When you were a child you had dreams of pursuing a certain career as an adult did you become what u aspired to

Favorite Answer

Yes, I always wanted to become an RN, and marry a Soldier.. And I did both.. My husband and I are both RN's

As a child anything you see influencing, you want to become that. Seldom are you clear what exactly you would like to be. As life progresses and you learn and see new things the opinion or craving keeps modifying and changing. One fine day you become what you are!

The personality of an individual is influenced by three things- heridity, circumstances under which one is brought up and the learned behaviour. In fact this is the reason many people are "square pegs in round holes" or vice versa.

No, as a child I have a dream and when I grew up I choose a different career. But maybe as a child we do not know what is good for us.

Maybe .

No, I wanted to be like Wonder Woman and catch bad guys with cool stuff like her lasso of truth and her invisible plane and those bullet proof bracelets. In reality I could have gone into policing, but that turned out to be so boring by comparison. I liked my fantasy better.

No, I also had dreams of being a teacher but did nursing instead.

Then I did social work at a legal centre.

• Conrey

No, when I was a child I wanted to be a nurse, I grew up and found I could not stand blood, they worked to many hours, and they could fire you on the spot!

No, I dreamed of being a teacher/journalist, but I had babies instead; now I do social work.

• No, it's way beyond my dreams. I wanted to be an astronaut but I guess money ***** most of people's dreams!!!

i have dreamsof being an artist, a cartoonist, an actor, or a stay at home mom or a teacher

but i dont know im only 13

8B

When I was a (small) child, I wanted to be a cat when I grew up. All of my "kids" so far are cats, so if I couldn't be one...