Myspace Google!?

Hey if you have myspace how can you get your self on google?

In case you want ot add me www.myspace.com/euri29

Favorite Answer

I have the answer just message me back on MySpace!

10 minutes later...

Ahh, I will tell you! You do not have to do anything believe it or not. If your name is somewhere on the MySpace page in time it will show up in google. The longest maybe about 3 months (yikes...I know too long).

Meaning if someone types in your name your MySpace page URL will come up!

Source(s): I am a webmaster!

in basic terms google "Miley Cyrus racey photographs" that's what I did and that i seen them. All it shows is a sprint bit her green bra exhibiting by her blouse. and there is one in a mag along with her bare wrapped in a blanket so which you won't be able to make certain something. i won't be able to have faith this woman is so in call for. I bear in strategies whilst her dad replaced into in call for for Achey Breaky heart!!! HAHAHAHAHA Now i think old. besides the lady makes a million money a week. Thats exceptionally friggen cool.

im not sure..lol, but im on myspace...gotta way to get to it through a firewall at work for me??...lol

www.myspace.com/hearspeaksee_no_evil

i think that is what it is...lol

well the person has to type in your url address on google & they'll find you there...

im not sure how people will find you by your full name on google...

ehhh i guess im no help