90's scary/horror movie help...I need the title!?

.Well it was in the 90's and in color, and the father who looses his daughter after a car crash after her ballerina recital. The father is haunted by his daughter and led to this huge mansion, and there are little kids dressed in white and running around, and they are all ages, and there is this old woman who lives at the mansion, and basically the mansion is a house where lost spirits of children go. Any of this ring a bell.

Its none of the movies suggested..please keep trying!

I'm sorry but how can anyone say this is nightmare on elm street...for one noes is from 1984 and for another....the description sounds NOTHING like it!! Anyone have a real guess?

Favorite Answer

don't know but will be watching this to see what it is. its DEFINITELY NOT nightmare on elm street though. jeesh, how does that sound like nightmare on elm street?!?

technology Kill Band of Brothers The Assassination of Jesse James via the Coward Robert Ford Bury My coronary heart at Wounded Knee Wall street Black Hawk Down Kingdom of Heaven on line casino Royale all those titles sound spectacular to me BQ: struggling with

I don't know. It seems like I have seen it before. And Samgodess- It's definitely NOT Poltergeist. I think that's what you where trying to spell. It's not Scary Movie either.

I know the movie but it is stuck on my tongue!!

try this, if you have a nearby mall such a store called Sam Goodies, you can have them look it up in there archives.

Hope that helps.

Source(s): Movie activist

Is it the Haunting? that movie where they go for a sleep clinic then find out the Dr. is not really treating them.

nightmare on elm street

• ?

I agree, it's on the tip of my tongue but some of these answers blow.

nightmare on elm st.

Children of the corn???

maybe its the polturguies or the first scary movie