promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

is it weird to show up at your boyfriends job?

yesterday i was in town with my friend, and i knew he was working , her and i went in there to say hi, but he didnt talk to me at all. all he was doing was sweeping the floorscuz the store was closing. weve been together for almost 2 months.HELP.!

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

guys hate that!! never do that again!!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Gnome
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

There is nothing wrong with stopping by to say hi, but he may have had the feeling he was being watched by his boss and was just being careful not to screw up.

You caught him when he was trying to finish up so he could get out of there and you need to remember this.

I didn't mind my employees having gf/bf stopping by, but not to the point where it was becoming excessive and taking them away from their job. I especially didn't want them calling or coming by all the time to "check up" on boyfriend.

Cut him some slack because there might be a legitimate reason for his behavior.

Good luck!

• 1 decade ago

maybe he's not allowed to have visitors & felt his job was in jeopardy, or maybe he's embarrassed about the work he does. Ask him & go w/your gut feeling. Good luck.

• 1 decade ago

gosh i just thought i was plain rude of him not to talk to you yesterday bc i thought it was cute when we went there but i guess the rest of the people are kinda right he felt weird yep -- i luv you -- ash

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

That maybe too soon for you to show up at his job. Only two months???

• YOU MIGHT HAVE MADE HIM THINK YOU ARE OBSESSED BY SHOWING UP AT HIS JOB; LET THE MAN WORK!

• 1 decade ago

yes, dont do that again unless you call or text him first

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.