What is the most beautiful Arab country???

Favorite Answer

Lebanon is beautiful. you can have fun all year long.

In summer the mediterranean beach is great, plus there are various festivals.

In winter you can go skiing in the mountains.

Moreover, the nightlife is wonderful with European-styled clubs.

At daytime, you can wonder through the unique nature, visit the many historical buildings and take advantage of the coolest weather you can find in the region.

Not to mention that lebanon is the most diverse country in the middle east with the least restrictions on man's freedom.

Note that UAE is pretty but very artificial.

Source(s): own exp.

Not really 100% Arab, but they speak Arabic. MOROCCO. I love it. Fascinating, colorful, beautiful, great food. Most interesting place I've ever visited, & the most beautiful too. I'm talking myself into going back. Huge mountains, ocean, sea, Moorish architecture, colorful tile works, the music, the Sahara desert...what beauty. Never seen more light crystal-clear like in the Sahara, it makes everything look different & nice. Great place.

Source(s): Experience

Either UAE or if you consider --or Lebanon if you consider it an Arab coutry..

DUBAI...rich country and very very nice

dubai..its beautiful

• Moona

egypt

uae

dubai,i was there