promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

there are a few women that will not leave my man alone what can i do?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Tell your man to be more assertive with them and quit the flirting!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

If the women are not leaving your man alone, then he must be doing something to encourage them. He needs to make it clear that he is not interested.

• 1 decade ago

Honestly, you can't really do anything. It would be his responsiblity to tell them to back off if he is truly faithful. If you trust him, the other women can throw whatever they got but they'll never get him. Now if he's flirting and egging them on, you may want to take a good look at your relationship.

• 1 decade ago

The only thing you can do here is tell him you're going to leave him. If he says it's not his fault, they keep bothering him, tell him you weren't born yesterday, I mean come on, he's not encouraging, flirting, whatever???

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Tell them to back off or gonna beat the holy **** out them or trust your man and let him know your bothered by this. If he care's then he will back off from them. He's in the relationship not them. It's his responsibility to tell them to hightail it out of his life. '-)

• 1 decade ago

Trust him to keep the peace and to do right because if he doesnt want to be faithfull there is nothing you can do.

• saveit
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

you can't do anything. it will most likely get worse if you try. once i sent my husband to a concert looking like crap on purpose so girls wouldn't hit on him. but wouldn't you know his female cousins told me later there were still girls hitting on him! there's no way to get around it, even if your man isn't will smith, he's gonna get hit on.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Te same thin I said whe you asked this four minutes ago!

• 1 decade ago

tell him to make sure they back off or you'll do it for him, except you wont be so nice about it : )

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.