brown discharge?

I am on Yasmin Birthcontrol. 25 years old. I missed a pill on about day 16 of my cycle, took two the next day. Had unprotected sex during this time. Couple of days later I started noticing a brown discharge when I whiped. Its time for my period and I have had this brown discharge every day since it started with light pink spotting. We just had sex again and there was a little more brown discharge but I have not started and I am three days late? No smell or pain, does any body know whats up?

Favorite Answer

I SAY TAKE A TEST JUST TO BE SURE BUT I KNOW WHEN I WAS ON THE PILL AND MISSED ONE I WOULD HAVE THE SAME THING.

It's very important that you stay calm, stress will make you miss a period all together.

I'm taking Yasmin, last month about 18 days into my cycle I had light brown discharge for about 2-3 days and my period was 2 weeks late.

I was going out of my mind because I know that "implantation" when you pregnant causes the same thing.

I took 4 pregnancy test (1 at the dr) and they were all NEGATIVE...

I really believe it had something to do with me taking Yasmin...

stay safe and stress free...

By the way if pregnancy tests keep coming up negative, your dr can look at your uterous and tell if you're pregnant like that - not a fun test but it will make you feel better

Good Luck

You shouldn't worry about it. Birth control is made to help with these kinds of things. The pill is a hormone that you are taking to control your cycle. By missing that one pill and taking two the next day, you threw your body out of whack. You did exactly what you were suppossed to do though. You period tried to come, but then had a big STOP sign thrown in it's face. That's the brown stuff. I wouldn't worry about it.

• You could be pregnant. Wait until your period is about 5-7 days past due and take a pregnancy test. The discharge could be implantation bleeding from when the fertilized egg implants in your uterus. Best wishes and congrats if you are pregnant!

• Keetta

I think you should get checked for STDs. And keep a closer eye on your significant other. I could be wrong tho......

you should consult your doctor, brown is not good.

You're about to die.