Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 decade ago

are there any scorpio women with a taurus male or taurus male with scorpio woman how is your relationship????

rocky or hot?

Favorite Answer

I'm a scorpio and i used to date a taurus man. the relationship was good until there was a debate. He always felt like he was right and i was wrong. But I'm a stubborn scorpio so we could never see eye to eye on alot of things.

I'm a Scorpio that is friends with a Taurus and sometimes, quite frankly he gets on my last nerve because he talks way too much (we Scorps are also impatient, I might add.) Other than that, we get along just fine. I would have to split it down the middle.

Sure if you both are well adjusted. My experiences with scorpios were disastrous. But that does not mean it cannot work for you. Scorpio is a water sign and taurus is earth. Water and earth can be very productive together but it can also result in mudslides or laharr.

I'm a scorpio, and my boyfriend is a Taurus, and depending on your man, you need to adjust a bit to make everything work, because if you click in the wrong way, then everything will clash. However, if you try a little bit, it'll be perfect.

• haat

im a scorpio dude and my moms a taurus, she gets on my nerves a little but i love her, haha

There are only 12 types of people in this world.

Once you have dated each of the 12 types, you will have experienced every possible relationship.

*sigh*

I am a tauras guy and I'm a nice person...lol