promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 decade ago

are there any scorpio women with a taurus male or taurus male with scorpio woman how is your relationship????

rocky or hot?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm a scorpio and i used to date a taurus man. the relationship was good until there was a debate. He always felt like he was right and i was wrong. But I'm a stubborn scorpio so we could never see eye to eye on alot of things.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

I'm a Scorpio that is friends with a Taurus and sometimes, quite frankly he gets on my last nerve because he talks way too much (we Scorps are also impatient, I might add.) Other than that, we get along just fine. I would have to split it down the middle.

• 1 decade ago

Sure if you both are well adjusted. My experiences with scorpios were disastrous. But that does not mean it cannot work for you. Scorpio is a water sign and taurus is earth. Water and earth can be very productive together but it can also result in mudslides or laharr.

• 1 decade ago

I'm a scorpio, and my boyfriend is a Taurus, and depending on your man, you need to adjust a bit to make everything work, because if you click in the wrong way, then everything will clash. However, if you try a little bit, it'll be perfect.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • haat
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

im a scorpio dude and my moms a taurus, she gets on my nerves a little but i love her, haha

• 1 decade ago

There are only 12 types of people in this world.

Once you have dated each of the 12 types, you will have experienced every possible relationship.

*sigh*

• 1 decade ago

I am a tauras guy and I'm a nice person...lol

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.